Online tutorials include “Development of an Automated MicroFactory” in which a flexible microfactory architecture is developed to support automated operation. Improved microfactory machines, including a three-axis micro/meso-scale machine tool (mMT), a five-axis mMT, and a metrology station are created. Tutorial available here.
Recent Blog Post
- Why 3D Printing Hobbyists Are About To Hit The Employment Jackpot
- A scenario for the future of manufacturing in the U.S.
- Oxford University researchers create new 3D printed ‘soft material’ that could replace human tissue
- 3Doodler: World’s First 3D Printing Pen
- MD&M West Keynote Speaker Marc Madou: Bring Back Manufacturing!
Left SidebarPlease log in and add widgets to this column. Add Widgets